by Harmony & Mobility Consulting
Your organization would like to develop its high potentials. You believe a solid leadership will directly impact the success of the company.
You are managing a team and you would like to anchor your leadership position. You need to enhance your leadership skills. You are taking over a new leadership role in a complex or a multicultural environment.
The Leadership Development Coaching programme helps you lead your team with assertiveness and efficiency
With this programme, you will unlock your leadership potential, enhance your management skills, develop your emotional intelligence, and maximize your performance.
As a thought-provoking process, this programme fosters reflection and helps you deepen your self-awareness. You will work on a result-oriented action plan to foster new habits and achieve significant results.
A coaching approach based on ICF and EMCC certified trainings
A comprehensive understanding of the foundations and components of behavioural and organisational dynamics
A will to develop talents leadership in order to maximize the performance of an organization
- A preliminary meeting to understand the needs
- Tripartite sessions - involving the coach, a company stakeholder and the coachee - to align on desired outcomes that can be measured and assess progress against goals
- A number of 1:1 sessions defined according to the goal of the coaching
- A programme carried out in sessions ranging from 90 minutes to 4 hours
- Sessions spaced out by a minimum of a week to a maximum of 1 month to provide sufficient time for the coachee to adopt new ways of thinking and implement the actions defined during the session
- A coaching methodology founded upon coaching framework of Médiat-Coaching, Neuroleadership Group, la Haute Ecole de Coaching and INSEAD
- Tools from the Neuro Linguistic Programming, the Systemic theory and the Psychodynamic theory
- A 360-degree feedback tool to develop coachee's self-awareness on leadership components and own blind spots
- This programme is conducted face-to-face or via teleconference
Their feedback ...
"The leadership coaching programme helped me to be more self-aware and to develop my listening skills. This had a tremendous impact on my relationship with others. I have developed the ability to understand situations from the stakeholders point of view and therefore to reach real win-win situations. I also have been able to step back from the execution side in order to be more focused on the strategic component of my role. The coaching has been a great enabler in my leadership development. "
Patrick, Regional Marketing Director, MNC