Lab - Networking
by Harmony & Mobility Consulting
You are currently looking for a job. You are launching a business. You would like to build a new network, to develop it. You don't know how to use your existing network. You want to leverage on your connections. You don't know where to start, how, or with who. You always feel like you are bothering others. For you, networking is not natural.
The Networking Lab helps you develop a network
In this programme, you will be given the guidance and the tools to use networking efficiently. The objectives of this interactive lab are:
- To overcome the reluctance to network
- To give you the keys to be efficient in your networking strategy
- To refine your elevator pitch
- To try and lean in a safe environment, with role-plays and networking missions
- To boost your confidence
- To benefit from the genuine feedback and the experience sharing of other participants
- To receive personalised feedback and professional advices from a coach/consultant
Labs in small groups to benefit from the interaction with other participants and receive personalised feedback from the coach
A solid understanding of the local networking codes and the job market specificities
A partnership with the FCCS French Chamber of Commerce of Singapore
- 2h to 4h of an interactive workshop
- Practical exercises to apply the structured methodology
- Role-plays and concrete missions
- Interaction with other participants to benefit from their experience and build own solutions
- A group of 6 to 12 persons
Next workshop - London - 6 March 2020
Their feedback ...
'Networking frightened me, I was afraid to disturb. Understanding the process, learning about the win-win relationship, repeating over and over my pitch and following the Harmony methodology were the key elements that allowed me to improve myself and have my first interviews.'
Isabelle Buyer London
'A methodology pragmatic, very efficient and easy to implement'
Pierre Banker Singapour
'This workshop allowed me to get aware of the method and develop a positive networking mindset. After 6 months of unsuccessful searches, I experimented the advice and received a job offer just weeks after the workshop!''
Clothilde Retail Manager Singapore