Lab - LinkedIn
by Harmony & Mobility Consulting
You are currently looking for a job. You are launching a business. You would like to build a new network, to develop it. You want to be noticed by recruiters in this digital and global world. You don't know how to use your existing network. You want to leverage on your connections. You need to optimise your profil and be more visible.
The LinkedIn-Lab helps is a interactive workshop
In this programme, you will be given the guidance and the tools to update your LinkedIn profile. The objectives of this interactive lab are:
- To Be Seen, Be Found, Be in Touch
- To overcome the reluctance to use this social media
- To give you the keys to be efficient in LinkedIn
- To refine your profile
- To understand the challenges of the logarithm
- To receive personalised feedback and professional advices from a coach/consultant
Labs in small groups to benefit from the interaction with other participants and receive personalised feedback from the coach
A solid understanding of LinkedIn codes with regular updates
An expertise of the coaches in job search and career coaching
- 2-hour interactive workshop
- Concrete examples from real LinkedIn profile to improve and adapt your profile
- Q&A to benefit from coaches' experience and build solutions
- A group of 4 to 8 persons
To intend our next workshop, register HERE
Their feedback ...
'The coaches helped me to enhance my LinkedIn profile. I am very satisfy of the result.'
Corinne, Logistic, London
''If you are looking for a quick easily applicable upgrade for your LinkedIn this is the programme for you'
Muriel, Innovation Director, London