Lab - Career Bounce [approved by Millennials]
by Harmony & Mobility Consulting
In your early thirties? Want to avoid the famous mid-life crisis at 40?
Don’t wait, take (back) the control of your career now. Personal reflection. Interaction and energy of a small group. Concrete actions. Follow-up of your plan.
In this programme, you will align your #aspirations, your #personality and your #career plan.
So? Ready to bounce?
The Career Bounce programme has been designed to (re)build your career with #PURPOSE, #ALIGNEMENT and #DRIVE
- Find a sense of coherence and fulfilment
- Deepen your self-awareness
- Clarify your ideas
- Explore a professional plan
- Develop your network
- Take action
- 4 to 6 participants
- In their late twenties/early thirties
- Currently working or not
Designed for and with Millennials
Agency expert of career transition for 10 years
Concrete results and follow-up, tapping into the collective energy of a small group
- Introspection and self-reflection activities
- With a structured approach, facilitated by a professional career coach
- Mix of personal activities and group interactions
- Individual action plan
- Follow-up session and support from the group
- Group of 4 to 6 participants
- 3 sessions + 1 follow-up
- 10 hours of group coaching over 9 weeks
When is next round?
[ Singapore ]
- 6, 13, 27 February 2020 at 6.30pm
- 7 April 2020 at 6.30pm for the follow-up session
What are they saying?...
“To me, this program is well structured: you step back and review step by step you career path to better understand why you are here today. It helped me be clearer on my own desires and be precise on what I want, and what I don’t want anymore, for the future.’’ Loic
“I would say it is a deep and intense self-reflection. Reflecting helps you discover - or rediscover - yourself in order to plan for the future. At times, it was a bit of an internal earthquake for me, but it pushed me to get out of my comfort zone – which is not always easy – to clarify my thoughts, verbalize things and get to a concrete result. It is the beginning of something, a new chapter.'’ Corinne